Thursday, April 22, 2010

Please excuse my tardiness ...

Ever have one of those days where you are so busy that you have no time to think? Yeah, welcome to my crazy MONTH! Oy! Places to go, people to see, projects and errands to do ... I am loving all of it, but my poor brain is just spinning.
Have you all checked out Handbags and Handguns yet? I double heart Hotpants and her blog ... so much, in fact, that I am stealing her post idea from yesterday. It's a form of flattery, right? When you are done checking out my handwriting, be sure to hop over and pay Hotpants a visit ... she is that fabulous! ♥

Write down the following, snap a picture and post it.

1. Name & blog name
2. Right handed, left handed or both
3. Favorite letters to write
4. Least favorite letters to write
5. Write 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.'
6. Write the following words in all caps.
CRAB HUMOR KALEIDOSCOPE PAJAMAS GAZILLION
7. Favorite song lyrics
8. A special note or drawing



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the love. You have super cute handwriting. Everyone should be glad I only signed my name in cursive.

sprinkles said...

I agree with hotpants, you DO have super cute handwriting!

I hardly ever write anything anymore other than shopping lists and usually when I do write, I do it in a hurry so it's messy. If I take my time and really put some effort into it, it comes out ok. I used to have beautiful handwriting. Not sure why it changed.

So I just have to ask - what song is the lyric "Umm..." from? LOL Just kiddin' ya!

Unknown said...

This is such a cute idea! You have such nice handwriting!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...