Friday, April 16, 2010

Fashion Friday - Jerseylicious

Okay, time to be honest ... how many of you are watching Jerseylicious? Come on - own it, girls!


Y'all know me well enough now to know that I have this train wreck on my dvr. Drama, animal prints, Jersey accents and attitudes all wrapped up in a beauty salon. So ghetto-fabulous!
My mom-in-law saw how much I drooled over these Naughty Monkey pumps at Nordstrom, and being the wonderful woman that she is, she snagged them for me for my upcoming birthday (April 25th, holla!). Oh. Em. Gee. I could sleep in these lovelies! They are hot. They are sexy. They are comfortable! I am so in lust with them and could totally be bff's with a guidette out in Jersey. Whadya' think?

Check out Jerseylicious on the Style Network, Sunday nights at 10pm! Anyone else Team Olivia?

Oh ... I pinky swear that I came back with a gorgeous tan from my vacay ... these pics of my not-so-bronze legs were taken before we left. I feel so much better disclaiming this. Ha!


Fashion Fridays brought to you by:

Le Musings of Moi

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the shoes & love, love, love that show!!!! i am totally team olivia!!! Tracy gets on my nerves & i can't stand her butt chin-sorry.... glad i am not the only one in love w/that show!!

Unknown said...

haha, you still look a little tanned! And yes, looks like you've joined the guidette cult!! I love it when you find hot comfortable shoes! Congrats :)
I've never heard of or seen the show, I need to get on that NOW!!

capperson said...

I love love love the shoes!!!! I have never seen that show, but it sounds fun, so I may be having to find it and watch it :)

Rorie said...

Those shoes are amazing!!!!

http://imperfectobsession.blogspot.com/

Amoree!

Shelley said...

I left you something on my blog!!

TLF said...

I've never heard of it.. I'll have to check it out!
Love the shoes!

Tina said...

I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. that show. It's a guilty pleasure of mine and I'm definitely team Olivia. I want to slap Tracy upside her head.

sprinkles said...

You have the same birthday as my father!

I was channel surfing the other day and watched a little bit of Jerseylicious.

Hot shoes!

CAC muffin said...

happy early birhtday!!!! I love the sassy shoes! they are HOT!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

theyre SO cute!

Nana B said...

Love the shoes, why not I bought them for you! Happy Birthday April. Love ya, Mom B

Mischievous Mack said...

Oh.... *drools* Those shoes are gorgeous!!!!!!! You have an awesome mom-in-law!

Erik and Mary said...

I love, love, LOVE those shoes! I think I may need to get them too! ;-)

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...