Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday's Agenda

  • Finish reading Eclipse ... I started reading this on vacation, against my "don't read the books ahead of the movies" rule. I needed my Edward fix.


  • Catch up on my dvr'd shows. There are a lot: Life UnExpected, 90210, Ghost Whisperer, Vampire Diaries, Jerseylicious, and Army Wives (Season 4 just started on Sunday!)


  • Do Laundry. The never-ending battle. But will be entertained while folding clothes. See above.


  • Straighten up the house. Again.


  • Start posting here. My closet opens up on Thursday!

Sometimes days at home are much needed and enjoyed. Happy Hump Day!!

7 comments:

Stylista Fitness said...

Do you watch parenthood?? My new favorite show!! It's awesome :D

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I can't wait to see your new shop! I'll be back tomorrow!

Shelley said...

Vampire Diaries is so good!!

sprinkles said...

I actually don't mind doing laundry! I only have myself to wash for though which I'm sure makes a difference.

Me said...

Once you're done with the Twilight series, you really oughta check out the Vampire Diaries series! Very good, I highly recommend. I'm actually on my 3RD vampire series, called "The Morganville Vampires". That's very good as well. Haha, I just need my vampire fixin', as you can see. :)

bananas. said...

oh edward...love him.

oh laundry...hated it.

and AND i plan on doing a shop my closet too! mind if i check yours out. i need inspiration...and heck, maybe a new pair of shoes!

Bella Sugar Cosmetics said...

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT TWILIGHT BUISNESS?!?!?!?!?! LOL

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...