Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Tunes

I am lovin' this song by Ke$ha - Take It Off. I don't know 'bout you all, but she is one of my fave artists at the moment. Tik Tok is my ring tone, and I always dance around when I hear her songs on the radio.
And an update on that fabulous dress I posted yesterday ... Forever 21 had it in store, in my size, and it looks awesome on! I think J-ezzy was right ... those models are probably way taller than my 5'6" self and made the dress look short in the pics. It was meant to be, and now it is mine. Now to figure out a shoe ... hmmm. I love the ones I posted yesterday, but not sure if I could get them here in time (found them online somewhere). I am sure I could rock something I already own, too.
Happy Tuesday!!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, so glad you found it and it fit!!! YIPPY!!!

I hope you choose the perfect pair of heels for YOUR night :)

sprinkles said...

I like Ke$ha too! It took me a little bit to warm up to Tik Tok but ever since then, I've liked everthing I've heard from her.

I'm glad you found the dress and that it fit. I'm shorter than you so the length would probably be to my ankles. LOL

You'll find the perfect shoes, I'm sure of it!

TLF said...

Hooray for finding the perfect dress!!

Yankee Wife said...

Now the pressure is on. How do I even get into the same class as that dress? Hmmmmm . . . good thing your the b-day girl and I'm just a guest. Still . . . what to wear? Dress looks cute BTW :)

Hope Chella said...

Thanks for sharing! I need some good music to paint to :)

Have a great Tuesday,
Hope =)

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

bananas. said...

yay!!! i love people who like kesha too. i refuse to spell her name with a dollar sign though. haha.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...