Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Break-Up

I know her heart is still on the mend from her split with Reggie, but I just couldn't do it anymore. I thought she knew me better. The first 2 months were amazing, but all has not been well for the last 3. Maybe I am being selfish, but when you get several chances to make me swoon and you let me down each and every time, I must say goodbye. Dare I even mention that I found my shoes at a Ross store recently? Yes, I did confront the issue and got a lame response. Three strikes and you're out, baby. I am breaking up with Miss Kim Kardashian and her shoe club. I hope all you girls that are a part of the Shoe Dazzle society are having better luck ... I am throwing in the towel!

9 comments:

TLF said...

I could have written this post.. I'm giving her one more month to bring it.. if it doesn't happen, I'll be parting ways as well!

Anonymous said...

I'm giving her one more month too. PeaceLoveApplesauce and I joined at the same time. We also joined ShoeFab. It's the same exact thing, but a different company. Neither impressed me this month.

brooke said...

oh man i was thisclose to signing up about a month or two ago until i decided to read some online reviews of the place and found a lot of gals were saying the same thing as you...that they were in no way dazzeled and were finding their shoes at discount stores...so i passed...after reading this i am definitely glad i did!

Unknown said...

You've convinced me, I just cancelled, I had ordered the hot pink breast cancer pair of pumps months back and were the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I'd ever tried (sold them to my coworker half my size).

Suzanna said...

Thank you so much for warning us! I was sooo close to signing up too!! Guess that answers my question...what a horrible thing, you would think someone with that fame and money could come up with something reliable?..

Thanks for the heads all everyone!

xxx
s.

sprinkles said...

That's too bad, it sounded like a really great shoe club! I wonder just how much input she really has into the club beyond lending her name and a few pictures.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Do what you have to do..it is for the best. Hot shoes or not!

Aedd said...

I signed up several months ago... I have yet so find a pair that I liked at all...

A Real Housewife said...

I am trying out ShoeDazzle and ShoeFabulous. Both gave me a great pair of shoes the first month, but totally sucked the second month. If the shoes are bad in month three, I, too, will be breaking up with them.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...