Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Plump It Up!

Like most of you, I have tried mascara from all brands ... my one fave that I keep adoring more and more is Rimmel London. Usually under $7 at your local Walmart or drugstore, this brand has always held up to my expectations. I use the black shades and am always impressed at their non-clump formulas. I was just about out of the Lycra Lash Extender Mascara when I saw a commercial for The Max Volume Flash Mascara. The model's eye lashes were obviously enhanced with falsies, but I was still intrigued with thicker looking lashes. I snagged a tube when I was at Target last week, and have been loving this mascara! Since I am not blessed with MAC #12 lashes naturally, I am always looking to achieve that look with mascara. Rimmel London uses Collagen, Keratin, and Lycra in their formulas to give your lashes a fuller and longer-looking enhancement without looking clumped and crunchy. I do not like the waterproof varieties (they just don't seem to apply as well), but I highly recommend this brand of mascara!
Do you have a favorite brand you keep on hand?

10 comments:

Caby said...

im loving Mac Studio Fix Lash on regular days and when i want Volume I rely on maybeline colossal volume! the rimmel looks promising too will look into that! :)

brooke said...

i use lashblast and like it okay...but as for finding one i love...ugh i think i've yet to do that!! maybe i need to try this one! plus i love the pink tube! i don't care if that is a silly reason to try it! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

I think I have 800 different tubes of mascara, always trying new ones. I'm going to have to get this one next!

Unknown said...

I was just about to do a post on this mascara, it's beautiful at first but a few hours into the day and I'm a raccoon :( I think I need to go back to Mac's mascara, I think it's called plush _____.

Regardless, it looks fab on you!!

Plus, I didn't know about all the ingredients that go into this mascara!

Annie said...

i use this mascara!!
i always buy different mascara, the one i use to love and buy all the time was maybelline and it is discontinued, boo!
pretty pic of you!

Shelley said...

I use the good old Great Lash mascara in the pink and green tube. Two coats of that and I'm good to go!

Yankee Wife said...

I use Mary Kays Lash Lengthening mascara in black/brown color. I once was told that if you want fuller lashes use brown and for longer looking lashes use black. Therefore, I use the combo - for a win-win!

Nicole said...

I too struggle with finding a good mascara. The one I keep coming back to is Cover Girl's Exact Eyelights, Eye Brightening Mascara. http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=exact_eyelights

bananas. said...

your lashes look GORG! i usually stick to my loreal volumnious in carbon. it's not magic or anything but it works best with my fussy lashes.

i'll have to try rimmel next.

TLF said...

This is what I use: http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp;jsessionid=NKT3SGJDHHIJ1QFIASH4VEWAVACJF0V0?productId=lashblast_mascara

LURVES IT!!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...