Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Little Game of Tag ...

Two of my favorite bloggers, Mrs. MFC and PeaceLoveApplesauce tagged me in a little photo game ....

Here are the rules:
1]. Go to your photos files and select the 8th photo folder.
2]. Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3]. Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4]. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.

This pic is of the Baker Boys ... having a little fun at Target. The first two are my boys, and the little one in red is my nephew (he belongs here). This was taken last summer sometime. We are a very close family and these boys are the best of friends.
Oh the trouble that lies ahead ...

Tag! You're It!!

Lacey In Love

Oofa Luffa Le

Keeping Up with the Moreland's

Babies ... Belly Laughs & Bare Feet

La Dolce Vita

Faces By Farah

Have fun, girls!!

6 comments:

Krissa said...

im jealous i want those slippers...haha

Farah said...

loved your comment on my vodka post haha made me laugh out loud!... Thanks for the tag

TLF said...

Oh, how cute!!

Anonymous said...

i never do tags usually, but i needed something to blog about so i did it!!! thanks for thinking of me girl!!! xo

Shelley said...

Don't you love Target?! Cute little boys!

bananas. said...

whoa. for a minute i thought you were a mother of three and i was thinking daaaayum you look good!

you still look good, just fyi :)

haha.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...