Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sing it with me now ...

I've got ...
Temps are in the 70's for the next few days, so I am a happy girl!
~
My week has been crazy busy so far and I keep trying to remind myself to ...
~
I have had one of these every day ...
~
And I really need to find out what happens next ...
I may not be able to wait to dive into Breaking Dawn.
~
Hubby and I have replayed the 'Scared Straight' skit several times this week, and laugh just as hard each time ...

How fabulous is Betty White!?!


Hope you are all having a great week!

6 comments:

brooke said...

mmmm...i had a ice soy marbled mocha mocciatto this week and it was AMAZING!! yum!!!

and you're reading the books as the movies come out?!?! i admire your restraint! i was a late comer to the twilight fad myself having finally givin in shortly before the 1st movie came out and i read them all in about two weeks i couldn't hold back!!! yey for june!!!!

Kelly and Sara said...

That's so nice you are having such nice weather. It has been pouring here so much lately. Can't wait to break out the summer dresses and flip flops. Hope you have a great rest of your week!

sprinkles said...

It's been a chilly spring here which I'm not very happy about.

Starby's makes everything better!

Shelley said...

I'm excited for Breaking Dawn to come out! And of course Eclipse too!

Anonymous said...

That was our favorite skit too. We died when she said Wizard of Ass.

TLF said...

I missed Betty on SNL.. sads. :(

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...