Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Champagne Taste ...

Nordstrom is kickin' off their Half Yearly Sale today, so I am heading over to take a peek. I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket and an itchin' to shop! Hubby's birthday is in a couple weeks, so I will be gift shopping for him. I browsed the sale online this morning and found a couple things I like ...


Alo Layered Top ... $19.90

Alternative Top ... $19.90

My sis-in-law just got this top in a gorgeous orange color and I told myself if I found it in this color, I would snag one for myself.

Juicy Couture Shorts ... $21.90

Christian Louboutin Mary Janes ... $835

Ha! My hubby loves me, but would file for divorce if I came home with these lovelies. A girl can dream though!

Anyone else hittin' the sale? What's on your wish list?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the shoes are to die for, but i know what you mean!!!

TLF said...

Lurve those shoes...

sprinkles said...

Cute outfits!

I really hate those shoes. I'd like them if they didn't have that strap there though.

brooke said...

oooooh lady!!! why'd you have to remind me about this sale?! must not go...must not!!! haha...great finds though!!

bananas. said...

what!!! i completely forgot about this sale. oh boy...watch out. bananas needs to go shopping. AGAIN!!!

JoJo said...

I love the purple top and clearly I'm salivating over the shoes!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...