Friday, January 22, 2010

Fashion Friday ... Girls Lunch Date!

Had lunch with the girls last weekend and got dressed up for the occasion. The shoes, although so very cute and a steal at Ross for $19.99, were terribly uncomfortable! Ugh. Don't ya just love breaking in new shoes?

I ♥ my girls!

Trouser Jeans: See Thru Soul (Nordstrom)

Cami: found this in a cute little boutique and I heart the seafoam color!

3/4 sleeve cardigan: Express - they have the best cardigans evah!

Shoes: Steve Madden (reg. $89.99) from Ross
Necklace: American Eagle
Ring: K Mart



Fashion Friday brought to you by Miss Summer ... check her out!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

the more uncomfortable the shoe the cuter!!!

Summer said...

Woah, woah, woah....those shoes!!!! AMAZING!

I love that you are playing along....because your style is so stinkin cute!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Very cute. I love the shoes and have to agree about the cardi's at Express!

Emily said...

Very cute outfit April...I love the cami!

J-ezzy said...

Bahhh, you're so cute!!! And I ADORE the shoes!!! Sometimes you can stretch them with ice and then add some pads to the inside of them, it takes time and work, but it's worth it in the end, it just feels like I never fully wear my shoes in, they just always hurt unless I stretch and add pads, lol.

Great post!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Love the shoes!!

Molly said...

I LOVE those shoes. You look awesome!

sprinkles said...

Very cute!

Love those shoes! I never would have thought to look at Ross for shoes. The first time I went in, it was kind of gross, like a large garage sale with a bunch of junk no one would want. Then I went back and it was so much better than I remembered it the first time! There isn't one close by so I don't go too often.

bernthis said...

darling you look hot but I gotta say I could never break in those shoes unless you cut the heel in half

Jodee said...

You look fabulous! I swear the one with your leg up- u look 18 years old! NO LIE! I tell ya...I don't know how you find the want to dress up like that all the time....I am totally in a drag these days! Your always dressed cute!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...