Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fo' Shizzle

I am lovin' me some Wendy Williams! Who watches her show each day? No drama 'bout baby daddies, just some fab celeb guests, dancin' in the audience (woot woot!) and gossip!
So this last week, Wendy had Snoop Dogg on the show. Snoop and I go way back ... since the days of Gin and Juice with tha Dogg Pound. He's my homie. He's got a new album out ... (his 10th!) Malice in Wonderland, so he was pluggin' the album. Near the end of this interview, Wendy did a shout-out for Snoop's new promotion with Tom Tom (you know, the portable gps units?). In true O.G. (original gangsta') style, here is Snoop doin' his thang!
(Skip to the 5:45 mark on the video)



5 comments:

Summer said...

Ahhhh, Snoop. We go way back too. =)

sprinkles said...

I don't typically watch daytime tv because once I start, I get sucked right into it so I've never seen Wendy's show. Don't even know what station it's on or what time. I do like me some Snoop Dogg tho so thanks for posting this. Now I don't have to feel bad about missing it!

Unknown said...

Wendy Williams is so scandalous! I used to listen to her when I lived in Philly. Still can't believe she has her own daytime show! Does she ever talk about her implants on TV?

Sue Wilkey said...

Wait, Wait, is that for real? Can I actually BUY that????????? because I won't rest until I have it.

Jodee said...

I love that! I just might have to invest in that one...tooo funny...round and round we go! lol

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...