Monday, January 11, 2010

Kardashian Approved



Okay, girls! On a whim, I went to GNC on Thursday last week and bought a bottle of Quick Trim's Fast Cleanse. If Kim and Khloe can look so fab, and link their name with the product that helped them get that way, then what do I have to lose? Well, $29.99, but in this case, I have found a detox that actually works and in 48 hours!! No joke, this stuff rocks! Here's the deal though. I lost all of my bloating, yes ALL, in my stomach and my love handles went way down, BUT I didn't really eat anything for 48 hours. Just water and this oh-so-yummy lemonade flavored drink. You are told on the bottle that you can eat fruits, vegetables, clear soups and gelatins. On day one, I ate 4 pieces of cooked sushi. On day 2, I had 2 sugar-free, 10 calorie Jello cups. That is all.
And guess what?!? I was not hungry! When I started to feel hungry, I would drink one of the 4 servings and be completely satisfied. My energy levels were awesome, and my appetite and cravings were curbed. I had no wierd side affects, no headaches, or loss of energy. This product does what it says and you see your results in just 2 days! Have a special event you wanna look fab for? Grab a bottle of this and be down in size asap!
I am still working on my goal for a new bikini for my birthday and this just helped motivate me even more! I am going to look into the Quick Trim 14 Day Diet and Cleanse program to see if it would be right for me and that may be my next step. The $59.99 price tag will ultimately be how my deciding factor results, but I am definitelty impressed with the Quick Trim Fast Cleanse and will absolutely use it again!!
Anyone else try this program? What did you think of it? Leaving a little motivation to keep up with our New Year fitness and health goals! Happy Monday!!


11 comments:

Natalie said...

I've thought about it but never actually did it. I'm skeptical about the products that claim to be a quick fix, but I'm still too lazy to get my butt on the tread mill.
There's also an at home cleans you can make. Google the Beyonce Maple Syrup diet. It's supposed to be good too.

mrs.mfc said...

This is interesting to read about! I always wonder about those.. and especially this once since the Kardashians are chatting about it all over the place. If you try any of the other products, let us know!!!

Anonymous said...

I might keep this in mind to kick start my fitness regimen. (the fitness regimen in my head)

Summer said...

I will so use this in the summer when it's bikini time!!!

=)

TLF said...

Did you weigh yourself to see how much you lost?

Unknown said...

Hi Girls!
Natalie ... Beyonce did The Master Cleanse diet. I have actually tried it. I only lasted a half a day though cuz the lemonade is so nasty! I don't like spicy stuff, and the cayenne pepper in the Master Cleanse does not go down well. I have heard great things about that cleanse though. I may try to give it another shot.
Peace.Love.Applesauce ... I lost a total of 5 pounds last week, but I also watched my calories and ate only about 1000 a day before the detox.

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

I just may have to try this before I leave for a wedding in Playa del Carmen in April- Ill keep working hard until the last few days then do this. Good review!

This Mama Works It! said...

I love the Kardashians!!! I just saw this commercial yesterday. I was actually a bit surprised to see them endorsing any type of diet drug. I would not use (but admit seeing them use made me think about it) just because I would be scared of some study coming out in like 6 months saying it cause this or that. But glad it worked for you.

sprinkles said...

I've tried similar products and intially they worked but they seem to have messed up my metabolism or something. They DO NOT work for me now. Glad it's worked so well for you! :)

Jodee said...

I will have to get that...anything to jump start weight loss! Fairly cheap too!

Erik and Mary said...

Good to know! Thanks for explaining it so well!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...