Friday, January 29, 2010

Fashion Friday

My kindergartner had a class play yesterday in which he was The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I must say, I am pretty proud of his acting skills and how absolutely adorable he looked with the rest of his class performing their 10 minute play for friends and family.
Here is what I wore to the performance, pictures compliments of my little man ...




Oatmeal Crewneck Sweater: B.P. Nordstrom
Brown Layer Tank: Realitee (Nordstrom)
Jeans: Seven For All Mankind 'A Pockets'
Buckle Flats: Walmart (and only $15!!)
Necklace: American Eagle



9 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I Love Seven jeans!! Cute necklace!

Brandi said...

I love those shoes. I have been looking everywhere for some brown flats and I love these.

mrs.mfc said...

Very cute necklace!

Molly said...

Cute outfit! Love the necklace!!

Summer said...

you look adorable as always my sweets!!!

Those shoes are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! Love that necklace too!

sprinkles said...

LOVE that necklace!!! I sooooooo want it!!! Like, BAD want it. If you ever decide to get rid of it, please feel free to send it my way! LOL

Jules said...

Love that cute necklace! The Seven jeans also look fantastic on you.

G said...

I love your slutlonghair. It's my life goal.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...