Thursday, January 7, 2010

Must-See Movie

I am not a fan of sci-fi movies. Sure, I am in love with a vampire, but aliens are just not my thang. My hubby raved about the latest movie he saw with the guys, and upon seeing a few fab reviews on Facebook, my interest was peaked.

Avatar

What a phenomenal movie! The graphics, the details, the heart-warming story (I almost cried at one point in the movie), and the 3-D effects were amazing! It is a longer movie, running at 2 hours 40 minutes, but definitely worth your time to go see!! We took our boys (ages 3 and almost 6) and they enjoyed it, too. Nothing too over-the-top scary, a couple battle scenes, but not too gory. Be sure to see the 3-D showing for the best effects and let me know how you liked it!!


9 comments:

Jodee said...

Goody...I was taking Jake this week-end to see that or the Chipmunks...but I think he would like this one much better! Thanks for the review!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go and see the alice in wonderland, defenitely !!

sprinkles said...

I'm intrigued by the blue people. Not normally my kind of movie either but I might make an exception for this one.

Jules said...

I loved Avatar, but we didn't get to see it in 3-D like you did. It must have been amazing that way. I really liked it a lot. It almost felt like you were in a different world.

P.S. I finally did the tag that you gave me. Thanks again for passing it along :)

Molly said...

I think this may be our date night next weekend! I really want to see it in the theater, so we have to get a planning!

nude lace turns to colour said...

I loved this film! when I saw the trailer I didnt think I would but its now defo in my top 10!

:D x

Emily said...

I wanna see it!!!

Melissa K. said...

Chris and I first saw it in regular, then we went to 3D, it was SO amazing. But if you easily get motion sick, beware. I got VERY sick during the 3D, I enjoyed that I was still able to watch the movie even though I didn't have my 3D glasses on the whole time!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Seriously?? I've totally blown this movie off because, well... it just doesn't look like a movie I'd be in to.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...