Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

18 degrees, 4 inches of snow, and an apology to our weatherman! Whenever snow is reported here in Portland, our news stations always hype it up. Extreme blizzard warnings quickly turn around when we get a few slight flurries followed with rain. I have doubted our snow reports since they came up a couple days ago ... sure, the weather has been FREEZING, but hey, it's winter!

Today, I sit inside our warm home and admire the beautiful snow and blustery winds. Sipping on a warm cup of tea, fighting off a lovely cough issue that left me with no voice yesterday, and lounging around in my sweatpants! What a nice Sunday! I have even done some holiday shopping through ebates!! We'll see how I feel in a couple days when we've all been couped up together with nowhere to go! Ha! Reports say this should last a little while ... hopefully not too long though!


2 comments:

Betsy said...

I am already over it. I want the snow to stay, but I want to leave the house and do some shopping!!!

Jodee said...

I thought it was just our weather guys that sucked! Glad to know yours do too! Glad you got a nice little snowfall....and nice blistery winds...sounds so nice!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...