Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Blog!

I have been following a great blogger named Sasha for months now. She is the one who introduced me (on her blog, not personally) to ebates and mysurvey, and she always let's everyone know of great deals she finds online (got my boys' Mammoth Crocs for under $6 a pair!!). She is one blog I check in on every day. Sasha has started a second blog and has graciously opened it up for any blogger interested in participating!! I have signed on and hope to be able to post soon (stinkin' snow storms have messed with my salon schedule!!), but check it out! If you want to participate with the Manicure Mommas community, get your email address to Sasha!

No comments:

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...