Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let It Melt!!

I do not like the snow. Yes, it is beautiful ... breath-taking even, but I do not like the stuff. I hate being cold and I hate the inconveniences that snow brings ... driving, especially! I have been cooped up long enough and wish for it all to melt away. The weatherman says we could have a white Christmas, and I am okay with that, as long as it doesn't interfere with our travels. Sigh. Woke up Saturday morning to another 5 inches!! It snowed ALL day - no breaks - and we had 50 mph winds out of the gorge. Going to bed, we had about a foot of snow outside!! Ugh!
I, of course, had to take a picture from our backyard ... couldn't pass up a photographic moment! LOL!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I am ready for this snow to melt also. We have close to 2 feet at our house and my poor car is buried (with more snow predicted until Friday). I don't mind it on the ground and think its beautiful, I just hate the fact that I can't go anywhere as well as so many other problems. Who knows what the next couple months will bring with winter just starting.

Erik and Mary said...

Sorry you hate the snow! I love it!!! I am not a fan of being cold either. And Not for two weeks of inconvenience...but it is so magical and beautiful to wake up to a white blanket! :-)

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...