Thursday, September 17, 2009

Open Book - Part 2

A few months back, I opened up an opportunity for all my awesome friends and readers who wanted to get to know me better to ask me questions to answer here on my blog. This was so much fun for me, and being I have more followers since then (yay!!), I'd like to do it again!!
So here's your chance ... ask away! I am a very open and honest person, so any and all questions will be answered ... fun, crazy, personal, whatever!! I'll leave this open for a few days, then will re-post with my answers. What do you wanna know??

4 comments:

poopsie said...

do you and tim want more kids?

if you were given $1000 right now, what store would you run to?

Moya said...

What's your fave accessory to wear daily?

Melissa K. said...

what is you most embarrassing childhood memory?

Jules said...

I always love these Q&A's.

1. How did you and hubby meet?
2. What are your biggest pet peeves?
3. Where is your favorite vacation place and why?

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...