Friday, July 2, 2010

Fashion Friday

Do you all remember this dress that I bought at Forever 21 for my birthday, but never ended up wearing?

And of course, the {Miss Me} shoes I bought from Endless.com to complete the look?

Well, I finally got to wear my outfit at my hubby's cousin's wedding this last weekend. The dress was awesome and stayed put throughout the night. No need to pull it up ... even when gettin' Low with Flo Rida. (Did y'all know I love to dance?) The shoes, being 4.5 inches tall, didn't leave a blister on my feet. Although, the 6 foot dude who stepped on my foot on the dance floor left a lovely bruise.

{For pedicure details ... check me out here.}

8 comments:

Jules said...

Between the MAC makeup and that dress/show combo, you were one hot mama! The dress looks fab on you and I’m glad you finally had a place to wear it. The ruffles on those shoes are too cute.

The last photo of you and your hubby is really nice!

Happy 4th of July weekend :)

Unknown said...

HOT DA**!!! You look so incredibly amazing chica!!!! I looooove it :D

Have a great weekend!!!

sprinkles said...

Don't care for the shoes but dress is gorgeous and look fabu on you!

Anonymous said...

I love the dress, shoes, blue polish, and makeup. Lookin' good!

Alyssa said...

look at YOU!! you look gorge!

Dana said...

You look gorgeous! Love the whole look!

Rebecca Dot Com said...

cute cute cute blog! im your newest proud follower! Im so happy I found you! follow me back! have a happy fourth! and i love the dress!!

www.justcherishtoday.com

TLF said...

You look FAB.. And I lurve your polish!!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...