Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I tried it ... I L.O.V.E. it ...

This is my absolute FAVORITE buffer in the whole world ... well, in my world anyway. Bath and Body Works carries this line of products by C.O. Bigelow and the Mentha Body Smoothing Body Buffer is uh.maze.ing!! Little peppermint sugar crystals exfoliate your skin with a refreshing scent and a skin-cooling sensation. The gritty texture is fabulous for your body's rough spots, but I love using this on my face as well. This body buffer retails for $14 and worth every penny ... promise!! It is currently sold out on Bath and Body's website (cuz it is that awesome), so check with the store nearest you to see if they have any in stock. You can also purchase it here online through the company who created it, Bigelow Chemists.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm i love their lip gloss and their shampoo for men.. so yummy.

Kelsey said...

All of the products in this line are amazing!! I think I have about 10 of the glosses - and put them everywhere (purses, car, desk, kitchen, etc...)

C said...

Ooooh...I wanna try this!

sprinkles said...

I'm a BBW Whore!!! I have a $30 gift card, maybe I'll have to think about picking some of this up!

I've seen the C.O. Bigelow products there but have never paid attention to them. Now I have an excuse to.

Unknown said...

OMG....ME TOO girl tried it and completely addicted to it nowq.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...