The number shouldn't matter. But I am a girl. And it does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Fond Farewell ...
Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...
-
**GIVEAWAY CLOSED** Another fabulous Etsy store, Red Clover Clutch , has generously donated to my event! You girls will absolutely LOVE thes...
-
This giveaway needs very little explanation, but is sure to put a smile on your face! One thing I love year round, but appreciate the most i...
-
I ♥ Coach Outlet. This busy momma doesn't always want to drag her purse around and this mini wallet is perfect for those days! 'Nu...

Jillian and The Pussycat Dolls are helping me out at home. Free personal training. I like it.


3 comments:
I have a really hard time getting to the gym with two little ones, so we bought an elliptical. I can watch TV and the time flies. But I also love getting outside for walks through the neighborhood and playing Just Dance on the Wii. I love fun, fast pop music when I work out. Britney for sure!
I want a treadmill or an elliptical at home. For real!
30 day shred is the best!!!! i do it all the time and her ab dvd is amazing! its hard, but seriously it worrks and i only do it once a week!!! my playlist is of course chris brown, mixed with some usher and wale or i just go to pandora!!
Post a Comment