Saturday, September 29, 2012

Let's Swap!!

How many of you have nail polishes that you aren't a fan of the color? Or how about accessories that you just don't wear anymore?
Instead of taking up valuable space for your new and favorites, let's swap!!
I have set up a link in my menu bar above (just under my title) with a page of goodies that I would love to swap out! I figured it would be funner to exchange these items with my blog girlies, rather than throw them out or Goodwill them.
Take a peek at the page and let me know what you think!
If you are hoping to see something specific up for swap (i.e. certain polish color from a mani post or necklace I have worn in a Fashion Friday), holla at me!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!!
xoxo

No comments:

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...