Friday, March 8, 2013

T.G.I.F.

 
Promotional portraits have just been released for the next movie in The Hunger Games Trilogy, Catching Fire. Jennifer Lawrence and the rest of the crew are currently filming in Hawaii. The release date is set for November 22, 2013.
I am so excited to start reading this book! I've decided to read each book right before the movie hits theaters. And since my book-a-month reading goal has yet to take off, it will be nice to eventually sit down and dive in to this saga again!
Any fans out there?
 






Have a great weekend, peeps!

4 comments:

Sasha said...

I CANNOT wait to go see it! I have read all three, but will definitely re-read CF again before I see it. Do you have a Kindle? Did you get in on the 3 books for $5 deal?

sprinkles said...

I haven't read the books, but I LOVED the movie. Can't wait for the new one to come out.

TLF said...

I read the books before they were crazy popular.. I can't wait for the movie!

C said...

The books are so good! Great idea to read them right before the movies come out!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...