Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mani of the Week ... Holographic

I was so excited when my box of samples arrived from China Glaze ... 6 shades from the new Holographic Collection! I wish that my pics did better justice to these gorgeous shades! The pigments and rainbow of colors just shine so beautifully. Maybe I should put a new camera on my birthday wish list ... after all, it is my birth month - holla!
I actually wore all these colors as my Easter mani ... unfortunately, the 6th shade that was sent, Galactic Gray, was on my other hand. A beautiful brownish-gray color that will debut in next week's mani. I think it will look fabulous with a pop of yellow!
 
From pinky to thumb ... Not In This Galaxy, Don't Be A Luna-Tic, Astro-Hot, Sci-Fly By, Strap On Your MoonBoots 

 Full Sun Pics

In The Shade

No comments:

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...