Monday, October 14, 2013

Sons of Anarchy

 
 
 
I am so late to the game. I have heard of the TV show, Sons of Anarchy, for years. I never thought it would interest me though. Motorcycle gangs usually aren't my thang.
I came across a pic on Pinterest of Jax Teller, aka Charlie Hunnam, and thought he looked a little bit like my hubby (only with blonde hair). I showed Tim the pic and he said that he has had a few people say that Jax was his doppleganger. He had never seen the show either.
I was intrigued by this tatted-up, bad ass look-a-like of my man, so we started watching Season 1 of Sons of Anarchy.
 
I am now hooked.

Holy Hotness!

 

1 comment:

C said...

I've never seen it, but have heard great, great things. It'll be a show I catch up on one of these days.

Did you hear he dropped out of 50 Shades? Bummer. I was looking forward to him.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...