Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm gonna be a millionaire...

Well, not really. But I will be saving $3.40 each time I pass up a Starbucks Green Tea Latte (grande, nonfat, no melon, extra matcha, 100 degrees), because I have finally found matcha!! Don't know what matcha is? It is green tea in powder form, rather than in leaf form, and I love it hot or cold in nonfat milk. I haven't been able to find any in the random stores I have looked, but a few weeks ago I found it at Fred Meyers near the Tully's Coffee cafe. I was so excited and made myself a warm latte as soon as I got it home. Aahh ... yum! It tasted identical to Starbucks (when they get my order right!) and now I can enjoy my matcha anytime I want.

No comments:

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...