** I am re-posting this from last year ... I am off to bake cupcakes with my kiddos, but wanted to make sure all of you weren't neglected! Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!! Lots of Love!! xoxo **
I will admit that I had to look up the definition, because I had no idea what this word meant! Ha! Here is my meme ... this has been circulating the blog world and of course I had to snag it, too! I love these things!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper is way funner to open!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I absolutely love the smell of real, but prefer the cleanliness of artificials. This year we have a real tree ... the hubby got to pick and the house smells so good!
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend ... we love getting a jump start to the holiday!
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the day or weekend after Christmas, but we have waited as long as New Year's Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Bleh ... unfortunately, no! I try it every year though just to make sure my taste buds haven't changed.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I absolutely loved my Barbie dolls!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My hubby! He gets himself everything he wants throughout the year. It is so hard to think out of the box for him!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Our boys, but it is so hard staying in budget!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Of course! We have 3 ... I have a stationary one, where all the pieces are permanently attached, we have the Little People set for the kids, and my mom-in-law got me a beautiful set that I absolutely cherish
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail ... don't be lazy, people!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? No comment - ha, ha!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I am a sucker for the abc Family movies
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? March. LOL! Just kidding. Usually after Thanksgiving (never on Black Friday again - did you read that post?)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Candy, yes (unopened, of course), but not actual gifts - I'll keep them even if I don't like them! Seriously!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Oh my goodness, what's not to like? I love it all!
16. Lights on the tree? Duh! I love the multi-colored lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? He Reigns
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? We travel, but only about 20 minutes from home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen, and Rudolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A gold star ... so cute!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning, but you get to open one present on Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude people stressed out at the stores ... relax!! You are making others mad!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? This year I found this adorable little angel at a holiday bazaar ... she is my new fave! I don't actaually have a theme going though - just ornaments I like.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Mom's pot roast dinner ... yum!!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? All of our debt paid off! Ha! Gosh ... I don't know! I am never in want or need of anything! I posted my wish list last month, and I have already gotten things off of it for myself. Sigh. I am a happy girl, so whatever I receive, I will be thrilled!
Now go post this yourself ... it's fun and I want to see what your holiday traditions are! :o)
Thursday, December 24, 2009
I had to look it up!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
A Fond Farewell ...
Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...
I know Misty said she was starting this link-up next week, but her button was too darn cute not to post today! So, y'all play al...
I heart Katy Perry ... she is one of those girls that seems so down to earth and has such a positive glow about her. Katy has a sweet perso...
The next book in my reading adventure was Through The Storm, by Lynne Spears . Yep, Britney's mom. I didn't even know she was having...
I would do this again, but I have gotten this in email at least 5 times this year...but I never get tired of reading other peeps answers!
Hey April, I think you should try to make your own eggnog from scratch. It's not that hard, and I was a hater of the nog until I made Martha's Cooked Custard Eggnog. Add a little Kahlua, brown sugar, brandy, cinnamon and instant coffee and it's better than a Fribble. I promise!!1
Post a Comment