Monday, May 2, 2011

Celebrating 30 on 30!!

Not sure why turning thirty is supposed to be dirty, but one thing I do know is how to celebrate it!! My big 3-0h! was on April 25th, but hubby and I partied it up this weekend with a group of our besties! The night started with a little house partay then we headed downtown to tear the club up! So much fun!!

(If we are friends on Facebook, the rest of the pics are posted there.)



Ain't no shame!
Top ... Frederick's of Hollywood
Shorts ... Forever 21
Wedges ... DSW


My
Here's to my fun and flirty, fabulous thirties!!

Muah!

xoxo

6 comments:

Brooke @ Blushing Noir said...

cause dirty rhymes with thirty ;) haha looks like you had fun!

Shelley said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! So glad that you had fun!!

Unknown said...

looks like so much fun and i love your makeup and outfit!

HAPPY 30TH!!!!!!

Farah said...

happy happy birthday April!!
Have a great day ;)

Unknown said...

OH NO....How did I miss your bday my beautiful girl..sooo sorry..feels like haven't visit you in like forever (insert very sad face) sorry doll...but anyway Happy Belated Birthday...it looks like you had a blast...great pics and thx for sharing with us.

XoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

Dana said...

Looks like you had a blast!! And you look great as always, loving your outfit!!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...