Thursday, August 18, 2011

I tried it ... Noxzema Triple Clean Pads

Blemishes are no match for Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads! Medicated Salicylic Acid in these little scrubber pads help clear blocked pores and treat breakouts. Sweep 'em over your face after you have washed and they will clean up any excess dirt and oil that was left behind. Do NOT use around your eyes though ... this stuff will burn!! Noxzema products can be found just about anywhere. I got these at Target, $3.49 for a 90 count jar.

3 comments:

TLF said...

The Noxzema products is all I use!

sprinkles said...

I've been using an Oil of Olay astringent that a friend gave me. She didn't like it. I love how soft my face feels immediately after. Plus the cotton ball is always really dirty afterwards, even if I've just removed my makeup, so I know it's picking up all that excess dirt and stuff.

C said...

Does it smell good, like regular old Noxzema. If so, I must try!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...