Friday, April 27, 2012

Fashion Friday ... Hello 31!!

 Being that my birthday was on Wednesday this week, I had to work for part of the day. Lucky for me, the real estate company I work for is pretty laid back and casual, so I rocked jeans.
 Top: JC Penney
Oh.my.goodness! Have y'all checked out the new style that JCP is sportin' these days? They have definitely amped up their game and I found some cute stuff there for my b-day (wait til' I debut my new shoes ... fab.u.lous)!!
Layer tank: Target
I adore their Long and Lean tanks!
Jeans: GAP
These cute wedges are from the Tribeca collection by Kenneth Cole ... I have had them for years, but never really wore them because they were uncomfortable. I stretched them out a bit, and now they are comfy enough to wear all day long.
My necklace and earrings are from Old Navy (sorry, no close ups, but they have been in lots of other Fashion Friday posts), and my cuff bracelet is from a blog swap I participated in last year.
I have lots of fashion posts lined up for next week ... I need to get caught up in posting them or I will be showing you winter looks in August! So have a great weekend and tune in for my own little Fashion Week starting on Monday!
xoxo

3 comments:

TLF said...

Super cute!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)
Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends!

Dana said...

Really cute!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...