Friday, September 27, 2013

Link Up: Friday I'm In Love



Handbags & Handguns

Linking up with my girl Misty @ Handbags & Handguns. Are y'all playing along, too?
♥ ♥


I also add coffee to the mix if I am dragging throughout the day. Mmmm!!
♥

My email inbox is all caught up for the week ... holla!
♥

Fall TV Premieres ... Parenthood is my favorite. Trying desperately to find the time to watch the entire last season of Vampire Diaries. It used to be my obsession, but I fell off the wagon last season and didn't watch a single episode. I sure do miss those Salvatores.
♥

 

3 comments:

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

The Vampire Diaries has been up and down for me. I mostly liked last season. And I love Parenthood!

C said...

I'm going to have to try your warm drink! I don't drink coffee, so this would be perfect for me. I love Parenthood so much too. I usually save up a few episodes then have a mini-marathon and cry fest. Haha!

Anonymous said...

I love that coffee creamer, it's my favorite one...that and have you tried the hazelnut? It's really good too!!!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...