Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Girls Day Out

We Baker girls love our days out ... no kiddos, no boys, just a day for ourselves! Mom is always taking good care of us and on Saturday this last weekend, she treated and pampered us all day!! First stop was the Nordstrom's Fragrance Event ... 2 hours of fragrance, sunglasses and make-up fun!! We girls left Nordy's with new Juicy Couture sunglasses ( I am a bad influence rubbing off on them! ), some MAC cosmetics, and I am now a fan of the new Ed Hardy Eternal Love scent (stay tuned for a giveaway next month!).


From Nordstrom's, we headed to the nail salon for some fun pedicures!! Nothing like getting your feet pampered after walking around the morning in 3.5 inch heels! I went with a purple french ... my fave color and so fun for Vegas (our trip is in 7 days!!!!).


Lunch at Stanford's ... love their salmon - so.yummy! Then we headed out to the outlets for some shopping!! Girls gotta shop, right? We scored some amazing deals at the Coach outlet (I currently carry around a teal and brown purse that I love ... I scored a new yellow and tan one for under $50 for the summer - yay for me!!), Kenneth Cole, and Calvin Klein among the many!


We had an awesome day, and look forward to our next adventure (due in July!). It is so great to be able to take time out, laugh and reconnect together without any distractions. Thank you so much to our guys who took care of the kiddos for the day, and lots of love to mom who is such a generous woman!! ♥

10 comments:

In With the Light said...

looks like you had a great day!

Sassy Cass said...

So much fun! Glad yall had some together time. You can't go wrong with shopping & pedis!

Ang said...

FUN times! :) Looks like you girls had a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Love the pedicure! That's so cute!

Anniebanannie said...

What a perfect day! lOVE THE TOES AND THE BAGS! Glad you had some fun bonding times.

amy s said...

fun fun fun...and love that your MIL takes you out. :)

Jodee said...

I love days like that with my mom too! Okay...I dont get to do all that in one day with my mom- but I can take partial! You had a GREAT day is sounds like-

BTW- I cant believe you had us all comment on what to do on your hair and you chickened out!!!!!!!! Come on I was really looking for your change!!!!

Jennifer said...

What outlet mall did you go to that has the coach outlet store? I only know of the one at the beach..?

Jennifer said...

YAY!! Ive been waiting for one!! Now I have a reason to go shopping this weekend!!

Dana said...

Looks like you ladies had a great day out together! Love the pedi!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...