Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I ♥ my birthday!

I am definitely a lucky girl when it comes to having amazing in-laws! I have an incredible relationship with my mom-in-law, and my sis-in-law, Jackie and I have become such great friends!!
Check out what Miss Jackie got me for my birthday ... she knows me pretty darn well, and I actually feel a bit honored that she made her very first trip into a liquor store just to perfect my gift! Thanks, Jackie!! I cannot wait to try this martini, and am so excited for the new addition to my glass collection (Shopoholic ... too cute!). I appreciate all the time and thought you put into making this gift fun and special!! Love ya!!

4 comments:

poopsie said...

happy bday girlie!!!

Molly said...

happy birthday! enjoy that martini!

Sassy Cass said...

You are such a lucky girl! Happy bday week!!!!!

Emily said...

Hope you have an awesome birthday in Vegas!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...