Thursday, April 16, 2009

L'Oreal EverPure - thumbs up!!

I have been using Pureology shampoo and conditioner for over a year now. It was highly recommended by a salon stylist who once colored my hair. The two bottles I currently have in my shower retail for $55 each (I actually got them for under $30 through a beauty supple store). I was never highly impressed by this brand, but was told it was the best on the market for my colored-hair care. I have recently come to the bottom of the bottles, but definitely not wanting to 'invest' in more of this high-priced line. Besides, my hair is tired of it - literally. It is so weighed down and never looks clean anymore. I do not use any other products in my hair, so there should be no build-up creating this oily look!
So browsing through the local Rite-Aid, I came across a new hair care line by L'Oreal called EverPure. It advertises a 'Sulfate-Free Color Care System, Anti-Fade System, UVA/UVB Filters, No Drying Salts, Natural Botanicals, 100% Vegan, and Exclusively for Color Treated Hair.' Best part? Priced at $6.99. Sold!
Got it home ... tried it out ... lovin' it!! I use the Volume Shampoo and the Moisture Conditioner and absolutely love the results after washing! An added bonus ... the smell is awesome! Rosemary Mint ... so refreshing! If you are looking for a new hair care line, definitely give this one a try!
P.S. Have you entered the giveaway yet?

1 comment:

Sassy Cass said...

I was just trying to decide on new shampoo the other day. I'm trying this one. Thanks for the "heads" up. LOL!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...