Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gotta have the Juicy ...


And the winners are ... (based on good old random.org)

Original Juicy - Jackie at Babies...Belly Laughs and Bare Feet

&
Viva La Juicy - C at Wedded Whims
(I'll need your address, girlie to ship off your goodies! Email me at aprilbaker23@yahoo.com)

I made sure I kept tally of referrals and re-posts. Thanks so much to all who participated!! Bummed you didn't win? Keep checking back for another awesome giveaway I will be doing soon for the new Ed Hardy scent ... so yummy!! :o)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Thank you so much! So exciting! This is the first giveaway I've won! :)

Sassy Cass said...

Congrats, girls! I am super jealous.

Emily said...

Congratulations! Fun Fun!!!

Yankee Wife said...

Yay! I finally won a giveaway!!! Thanks a ton!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...