Saturday, September 13, 2008

Calling all mommies ...

My wonderful friend, Angie, has debuted her new photography business this year and has created a new line of Mommy Cards (aka: Playdate Cards). These cards are the 'business cards' of moms and are personalized with your contact information and adorable picture of your kiddos. Simple and sweet! My little man has new friends this year at school and in other activities and I am going to love handing out my cards, rather than trying to hunt down a pen and scratch piece of paper, when I meet new moms. Angie has a great price for her cute and creative cards, only $20 for 50 double-sided cards!! Check out her website or her blog to see all the styles and to get your order in!!

No comments:

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...