Thursday, September 25, 2008

You Just Might ...

Here's my girl crush, Miss Nicole Scherzinger, and The Pussycat Dolls. I saw them perform on Ellen the other day and they were asked the popular question regarding a specific lyric in this song. They said the correct line is "I wanna have Groupies" and not "I wanna have Boobies." I have heard through chat rooms that 'groupies' is the censored version, while 'boobies' is uncensored. Either way, this group is hot! Enjoy the song that has been stuck in my head all day!!

1 comment:

JenWebb702 said...

I am really not talking to you anymore because everytime you post something you like, I like too. I am downloading the new Pussycat album to my ipod as we speak. And I love Nicole's song "Whatever You Like." I was hoping that her solo album would come out soon but apparently it will be awhile. I liked her when she was with Eden's Crush

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...