Miss Dezzy Lou tagged me in a fun little game, so I am playing along ... I heart tags!! :o) Answer 5 questions with 5 answers, then tag 5 other bloggers! Sounds easy peasy to me!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago? I can barely remember last week, let alone 10 flippin' years ago!! I was 18 years old, going to community college, and not happy that I had to take college level courses to teach kindergarten (Um - hello! I already know my ABC's and 123's - little ones don't need to learn this stuff, so why do I?). My 'college days' didn't last long. I was dating my now hubby, and working in collections for JC Penney. Yeah - I was a bill collector that had the priviledge of calling your house about your debt you weren't paying on.
2. What are 5 things on your To-Do list today? Blogging is on my list every day. Taking a shower is always a priority. Eating would be nice. Feeding my boys would probably be a good thing to do, too. And .... getting the house cleaned up for holiday festivities. I have laundry to fold and an episode of Bad Girls Club on the dvr to watch.
3. What 5 snacks do you enjoy? Does anyone love ranch dip as much as I do? You know, the powder Hidden Valley stuff that you mix into sour cream? OMG! I could eat this stuff with just about anything ... Wheat Thins, black olives, fresh mushrooms, potato chips ... mmmm!! I also love popcorn (no butter) with parmesan cheese and chocolate milk. Good salty-sweet combo!!
Tagging 5 peeps to play along ...
Dezzy Lou also gave me an award!! I am always so excited when someone thinks I am cool enough for a bloggy award! Thanks so much!! xoxo
This award, meant to be gifted to bloggers who make you smile, has two requirements.
1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. List 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
- My 3 boys.
- Head Massages.
- Nights out with friends.
- My BlackBerry for sending me my emails throughout the day.
- Las Vegas
- Getting my hair and nails done. I heart salons.
- Fruity Martinis and flavored vodka.
It is so hard to narrow down just 10 bloggers who brighten my day! All those awesome gals in my blogroll make me smile everytime they post! But I must follow the rules ...