Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sweet Saturday

Sean was diagnosed with Croup yesterday morning ... yay for the flu nasal mist!! Way to lower his immune system enough to pick up a nasty virus! Sigh. He is doing much better today ... surviving lovely 104 degree fevers and suffering through a nasty little cough and sore throat. Thank goodness for Children's Motrin! On the bright side, we have been enjoying his sick voice ... way cute!! LOL!
After staying up late last night with Halloween fun, we got to sleep in a little bit this morning. I then got to go out with mom and get our nails done, have lunch, and enjoy not having to rush for any reason - hubby and Papa were awesome to watch the boys without any time limits!
On our way home, I picked up a couple treats to enjoy this afternoon .... my famous green tea latte and Panera's Chocolate Chip Muffies! Oh my ... anyone love these as much as I do? Whoever thought of baking just the top of the muffin was a genius!! I microwave mine for about 30 seconds to melt the chocolate chips, then I slowly enjoy each bite. Mmmm!
I threw on my slippers, turned on the kids' Noggin channel (for them, not me), and vegged out on the computer at the kitchen table. I had a great view of the fall day through the windows , and enjoyed doing nothing! And how awesome is it that we get an extra hour of sleep tonight! Yipee!! Don't forget to set your clocks back!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!! Happy November!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no...I hope Sean is feeling better today. Let me know if you need anything. Love you!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...