Thursday, November 20, 2008

Testing ... Testing ...

For the next two weeks, I will be trying out a new line of shampoo and conditioners by a well-known hair care company. Being that this line is still in the testing and marketing phases, I am not sure I can divulged the details just yet, but I have agreed to put aside my normal Pureology products to give this shampoo and conditioner a try.
How did I get picked to do this study? I joined mysurvey.com and take random surveys that are emailed to me regarding products I use every day. Everything from food to pet products, electronics and household items, and more. I collect points for each survey I complete and can redeem them for cash and prizes, or even donate to charity. You can also be selected to test new products and report back your opinions.
I have also started using Dermalogica products on my face. I was using Mary Kay for years, as my sister-in-law was a rep. She is no longer selling it, and my skin has changed a bit in the last year. Venting to my nail technician about a random break-out, she introduced me to some samples of this brand she carries in the salon. Three weeks later, with full size products now in my bathroom, I am loving this new line.
What products do you like to use?

No comments:

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...