Friday, January 23, 2009

Awww ... so sweet!!



The award states: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


Thank you so much to Elizabeth for such a sweet blog award!! I love blogging ... it has been such a fun and creative little outlet for me. I can't tell you how honored I am that people read and enjoy my blog each day. I love all the new friends I meet, and I adore all the comments! For those of you on my blogroll - I check in on you each day for my daily fixes! I love everyone's personalities and feel a part of your world. So thank you to all my friends, for all the comments, emails, and smiles! And thank you so much for this special little award - it made my day!! xoxo


Here are 8 blogs (per the rules, otherwise everyone would be getting one!) I am passing along some love to ....


The Pinkston Family (Jodee is awesome - I love her personality!)

Buried With Children (how this momma of 4 does it all, blogs, and stays sane, I will never know!)

This Momma's Musings (Miss AnnieBanannie is so funny!)

A Girl Named Timi (sometimes I laugh so hard that I cry - Timi is great!)

The Kovatch Website (my bff ... enough said!)

The Seifert's Diary of Life (such a sweetie!)

Grosgrain Garage (not sure if she has ever visited my blog, but I stalk Lisagh's daily - so talented!)

ClemsonGirl and the Coach (a fave among many ... I always love seeing what is going on in her world)

5 comments:

Jen said...

thank you so much for the award, it makes my day! I am so loving your vacation pictures. And your hubby, man he is HOT! Glad you had a great vacation.

Jodee said...

Awwww THANKS April! That makes my day too! When I was reading yours I thought to myself, man I will never get one of those- nobody cares about mine! I love it! Thanks for the compliment- your so sweet! Jodee

Anniebanannie said...

YAY! Thanks for the award. That means a lot!

Anonymous said...

awwww....i accept this award and i am honored to win. hee hee. :)

lisagh said...

Thanks so much, April! I do visit, but only through Bloglines. I must make a point to comment :)

I can't wait 'til Monkey makes it up to Oregon!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...