This is currently going around Facebook, and I was tagged to participate. Thought I would share with my blog friends, too!!
25 Random Facts about April
1. I lived in South San Francisco, California for the first 10 years of my life, although I was born in Portland, Oregon.
2. My favorite color is purple. Boring fact, I know, but I have to come up with 25!!
3. I love the internet! Without it, I would seriously go crazy! Emailing, blogging, whatever - love it all!
4. I travel a lot with my family. We have done the Disney Cruise twice to the Bahamas, and traveled to many, many places. We take at least two big vacations a year and enjoy planning our destinations.
5. Favorite TV Shows - gotta include these! Ghost Whisperer, The Real Housewives of Orange County, Lipstick Jungle, 90210, Privileged, The Hills, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, In Plain Sight, The Closer, Without A Trace, and Law and Order SVU. Whew! My DVR is always recording! LOL!
6. My favorite subject in school was English and I loved to write!
7. If I had to go back to high school and do it all over again, I would have learned Spanish! I took a whole half of a semester, then dropped the class. It would be nice to be fluent in another widely used language! I have always wanted to learn Italian, too.
8. Food ... I love to eat! I am usually willing to try just about anything, and if something is really good, I'll do a little dance for the first bite or two. Seriously.
9. I am currently living with my family in the downstairs portion of my mom and dad-in-laws house. Hubby and I decided to rent our house out until the market picks up, and we wanted to relocate to get our boys into this school district. The downstairs is about 1500 square feet, so we are are in our own little apartment! I get along great with my in-laws, so this is going to be nice!
10. I love to go dancing! I rarely ever do though (not too big into the club scene), but when I get to, I love it!
11. I listen to rap, hip hop, r& b, and pop. I am not into the gangster stuff, mainly just what you hear on the radio. I am a big fan of Britney Spears, The Pussycat Dolls, T.I., and so many more!
12. My girl crush is Nicole Scherzinger from The Pussycat Dolls - she is so gorgeous!! Vanessa Marcil is my #2 ... such beautiful and sexy women!!
13. Tim and I were married on June 23, 2001. We dated for 2 1/2 years before we tied the knot, and we were both virgins on our wedding night!!
14. I have acrylic nails and my mom-in-law treats me to fills every few weeks! We love our girl time together at the salon!
15. Shopping. It's my thing.
16. I have a salty-sweet fetish, especially at the movie theater. If I have popcorn, I have to combine it with something sweet, like sour straws. I'll go back and forth switching between the two until I am full and satisfied.
17. I met my bff, Betsy, on myspace! When I moved to Gresham, I did a random search of moms in the area, saw Betsy's profile, and sent her a message. She replied and invited me to join MOMS Club of Gresham in which she was the vice president of at the time. I went to an open house, and her and I (and our two boys who are 9 months apart) became good friends! I have never had such an amazing friend, and I love her so much! We are un-biological sisters! LOL!
18. I am an ex-scrapbooker. So sad that my hobby came to an end this last year. I have no time to keep up, and with today's easy to do books online, I have given up my one time addiction! I have 16 completed albums.
19. I am French-Italian, and Germman with a tad bit of Irish and English. I only brag about my Italian roots though. Hee, hee.
20. I am an Italian girl who doesn't like wine! Gasp! I know, blasphemy!
21. My alcohol of choice is vodka. Classy, right? It's the only thing that doesn't give me a hangover the next day. Seriously! Tequilla will make me puke, Rum upsets my stomach and makes my head throb, and Whiskey is so nasty, I can't even get past the taste (or smell for that matter). Any fruit juice and vodka is my usual order ... martinis are fun, too.
22. My favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing. Nobody puts Baby in a corner!
23. My (paternal) grandma is one of the most important people in my life. She practically raised me growing up, and to this day, we still hang out every week. She is a very big part of my everyday life and at 85 years old, her and I love our lunch and shopping trips!! I love my gram!
24. I drive a 2007 Chevy Tahoe. I totalled the gold minivan this last year (don't judge - it had all the options!), and I love my SUV. It is uasually always dirty though - inside and out! I try to keep it clean, but my boys do a good job of messing it up!
25. I have to sleep on the right side of the bed (if facing the bed from the foot). Don't know why for sure, it just feels right.
Okay - this took for-evah to complete, so be sure to comment, people!! Ha, ha! Feel free to re-post one of your own, too!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Tagged ... on Facebook
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
A Fond Farewell ...
Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...
I know Misty said she was starting this link-up next week, but her button was too darn cute not to post today! So, y'all play al...
I heart Katy Perry ... she is one of those girls that seems so down to earth and has such a positive glow about her. Katy has a sweet perso...
The next book in my reading adventure was Through The Storm, by Lynne Spears . Yep, Britney's mom. I didn't even know she was having...
I love reading these. I posted mine today, too- mostly because I have blogger's block. We are also considering moving into my parent's basement, but I'm skeered.
I love these. I posted one as well, except couldn't think of my last five.
#9-That's so awesome you guys have such a wonderful place to stay right now.
#10-I love dancing too. I am obsessed with the show"So You Think You can Dance" and am totally convinced I can dance like them.
#11-Love this kind of music as well, however, I do throw in some gangster ever-so-often!
English was your favorite subject Hugh?!? I had no idea... That explains why you are so good with words! You always write so well! ;-)
Thanks, my "Sister from another Mother"!
Thanks for sharing some fun facts about yourself! I always enjoy reading these! And their always fun to re-post!
Post a Comment