Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hot Mess

Yeah, that would be me right now ... although I am wearing my oh-so-comfy and cute Juicy sweatpants, I look like death has paid me an arse-whooping! My new love affair is with the germ killing Clorox wipes, and anytime the sun comes out, I open up the windows! My nose is raw, my body hurts ... did I mention how much being sick SUCKS!? I try not to complain too much. Afterall, I seldom get sick, but I so can't wait to be over this. Humidifier is running, trying to keep the fluids going, and absolutely loving all the get well wishes!! Thanks girls, xoxo!!

2 comments:

Sassy Cass said...

It is NO fun when mama is sick. Take your (wink wink) prescription and feel better!

Am said...

Being sick is miserable. Hope you recover soon!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...