Monday, March 16, 2009

Huh.

Apparently Target now needs to card you when trying to purchase Nyquil. While I was a bit annoyed at this when buying my cold-busting, sleep-inducing miracle drug today, I was slighty confused that the girl ringing me up had to be sure I was over the age of 18. I mean, really? My 2 kids running around the check-out stand and asking a grip of questions didn't spark an idea that I had to be old enough to have them? I may look young, but not that young!
And, by the way ... you only need your ID if you are purchasing cold medications that induce sleep. No ID is required for sleeping pills themselves. (???)

3 comments:

Sassy Cass said...

Doesn't it have something to do with making crystal meth? I think they have to write downn your dl stuff and keep track...Otherwise it's pretty stupid.

Jess and Jodie Bergers said...

You look that young... :-)

Cadey La Rouge said...

That is so rediculous. Im assuming they are doing this now because Im sure some idiot kids have been taking it to get drunk...but HELLO! You could get drunk drinking hairspray if you wanted to! I would be pretty annoyed too:)

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...