Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy, busy, busy ...

Every weekend in June is booked up ... from garage sales, to grad parties, a mini vacay, to a wedding ... lots of fun!! While I am wracking my brain for blog post ideas (suggestions, please!!!!), here are a few pics from this weekend - a pool party for a birthday baby (Happy 1st Birthday, Macey!!), me and Betsy celebrating her 31st - woot, woot! By the way - never again will I drink hard cider or beer (ugh!!!), and a family day in Portland. Loving the sunshine, working on my tan, and loving life! Word.

5 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like a great weekend.

Sassy Cass said...

Such fun!

Jodee said...

Cute picture of you and the boys- they are adorable...loving the pool and summer time!!! You will have plenty to post- you have a busy June:)

Molly said...

At least this is alot of fun stuff! I thought I had already seen this post, but I saw the pics on facebook. They are great!

Timi said...

You always have the best family pictures! I always enjoy seeing what you have posted.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...