Thursday, June 18, 2009

Flippin' Tables

Who watched the first season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey? O.M.G. I didn't think that I would enjoy these girls as much as Orange County, but I am way too partial to Italians! I absolutely loved them and their Jersey-Italian attitudes!
So the finale ... let's talk about that! First off, I cannot stand Danielle, so Team Dina for me! Danielle tried to have some balls and confront 3 Italian women at a dinner event, but I bet she never tries that again. LOL!
I lost respect for Jacqueline with her lack of loyalty to her family, especially when she didn't know exact details of the facts, but congrats on her new baby boy!! (I follow blogs, peeps!) I love Caroline's protective nature and 'bring it on' mentality. You just don't mess with family. Dina is a strong woman who handles her own, and Teresa is my kinda girl - don't even get on her bad side! We 4 would be the best of friends, let me tell ya! Ha, ha. Congrats to Teresa on her pregnancy, too (she's due in September).
The reunion show is next week ... (yay!) ... and I can't wait for Season 2. I am hoping it runs a little longer next time around. Until then, I may have to snag one of these cute tees from Teresa's site, TGFabulicious.

4 comments:

Molly said...

I love the Real Housewives of NJ!! I wish the season was longer too. Wasn't it just like 5 weeks? I can't wait for the reunion...it is always the most dramatic! I am a Teresa fan. Bubbies!

KLC said...

I cant stand Danielle... she had NO BUSINESS bringing her stupid book and all that crap up at someone else's dinner party!! NOT OK!!

Dana said...

I love this show also! I didn't get to watch the last episode until tonight. I can't stand Danielle either. Love the other 4 though.Hopefully next season runs a bit longer.

poopsie said...

love this show...they are all too much fun to watch!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...