Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Fond Farewell ...
Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...
-
**GIVEAWAY CLOSED** Another fabulous Etsy store, Red Clover Clutch , has generously donated to my event! You girls will absolutely LOVE thes...
-
This giveaway needs very little explanation, but is sure to put a smile on your face! One thing I love year round, but appreciate the most i...
-
I ♥ Coach Outlet. This busy momma doesn't always want to drag her purse around and this mini wallet is perfect for those days! 'Nu...

4 comments:
same here in Seattle, only colder, at least you are in the 70's
I'll trade ya!
It'll be over 100 in Memphis all week.. Not fun!
Yikes!
What PLA said... 100 degrees and sunshine every day this week. Ack!
Post a Comment